Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » Public Area » Newsletters

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1 post ] 
 Post subject: November 2014
 Post Posted: Mon Dec 01, 2014 12:34 pm 
Site Admin

Seminars
Please try to get to some of the seminars or training sessions which are put on in Bingley by Mr Lawrence. Blue belts and above should aim to attend at least one of the black belt training sessions each year. If you are stuck for transport, please speak to me and we will see if we can help you out.

Training Sessions.
The current training times are as follows Monday 5.30 till 7pm at Forest Cottage Tuesday 6 till 7pm at Threeways Wednesday 5.30 till 7pm at Threeways I hope to have regular Sunday sessions too. I will confirm these as soon as they are organised.

Dress for Training
The correct dress for training is a Dobok. Thos can be either a GBTF or club Dobok. In addition to this, We do permit the Club T-Shirt with Dobok trousers. This is for health and safety reasons as well as appearance. Please do not wear any other clothing. The only exception to this is white belts who have not yet got a Dobok or T-Shirt.

Mentors
I will soon be dividing the mentors into two groups. One will concentrate on normal Taekwondo, the others will be concentrating on Weapons. Once these groups are set up, I will let you know who is
In which group.

Demo Team
This will consist of students who wish to become a member of the demo team. I hope to have this up and running by February. If you wish to become a part of it, please let me know. You will need to learn some of the weapons moves as well as normal Taekwondo.

Social Events
The two indoor laser tag sessions have been a big success. If there is anything else you would like to do, please let me know and we will see if we can arrange it.

Posters.
If you wopuld like a club poster to put up in a local shop, or leaflets, please let me know and I will arrange some for you.

Fees
Please ensure that fees are paid promptly, at the beginning of each month. They can be paid by any of the following methods:- Cash at the club Cheque:- made payable to Neil Capper at the club. Standing Order:- See the instructor for details

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1 post ] 

Board index » Public Area » Newsletters