Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » Public Area » Newsletters

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1 post ] 
 Post subject: September 2014
 Post Posted: Sun Sep 28, 2014 12:17 pm 
Site Admin

Grading
The next grading is taking place at Forest Cottage on Saturday 20th September 2014. The Grading will start at 9am. If you are wanting to grade then please do not be late. I will be at the hall from approximately 7am. If you wish to practice before your grading, you are welcome to arrive early. If you wish to grade, please ensure you have given me your name BEFORE the grading. You should also ensure your Grading Fee of £18 is paid before the day, you should also have a white G.B.T.F. Dobok. These can be ordered through the instructor if you wish to purchase one. Please allow 14 days for delivery.

Licences.
You must have a full licence. If you do not yet have a licence, please collect an application form from me and return this, along with the Licence fee of £25 as soon as possible.

Training Times.
Please remember, training starts at 5.30pm. Please try to arrive a few minuets before so you can get ready. This includes the wearing of your belts.

Dress for Training
Please remember to wear your Doboks for training. If you wish, we do permit you to wear the club
T Shirt, please come and see me and we will arrange one for you. You should avoid the wearing of joggers during training for safety reasons. The exceptions to this are white belts who have not yet received their Doboks

Laser Quest/Tag
I am still looking to arrange an outdoor laser tag session. As soon as i have dates of availability for the site, I will let you know and we can book a session. Remember, we need a minimum of 10 and it costs £15 per person and is payable in advance.

New Training Hall
I will let you know as soon as possible about any potential move to the new hall. This has been a success so far and we are now discussing dates and times

Fees
Please ensure that fees are paid promptly, at the beginning of each month. Fees can be paid by any of the following methods:-

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1 post ] 

Board index » Public Area » Newsletters